Simply scroll through the months, and tap on the week you want to view. Then scroll through the days and tap one. It grows in place to quickly show all events on that day.
Scrollendar is unique, because it doesn't try to break the year up into months. Days, weeks, months and years are shown continuously, so instead of awkwardly paging through multiple screens, you simply scroll up or down to see more.
Reasons why it's great:
- Move extremely quickly through weeks, months, even years!
- Plan events over multiple weeks or months easily!
- Works with Google Calendar, Exchange, MobileMe, and any other calendars supported by the built-in calendar app.
- Unique "holiday calendars" - select specific calendars as holiday calendars and your holidays will show up in red!
- Choose to have the week start on Sunday or Monday.
Since Scrollendar uses EventKit, it works seamlessly with the iPhone Calendar app, and complements it well.